Friday, September 29, 2006

Happy Birthday to me ??

This is a little confusing but today (not yesterday) was my Happy Birthday. Even though my party was yesterday, today was my real birthday. More presents, more cake and more special visitors; my Nan & Pop from Ulladulla. AND, I even had another birthday party to go to - my friend Jayda also turned 3 today and had a party at her house. I LOVE birthday parties and I LOVE playing with all of my new toys... as you can probably tell.

Love Amelia (the big 3 year old) x




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow more birthday presents you are lucky I love the cowgirl dress uo that nanny and poppy got you you are so luckly Love always Aunty Shannon xxxx

Anonymous said...

The only thing we really remember is somebodies BIG FINGER in her birthday cake. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Is was Yummy too.