Sunday, October 01, 2006

Stealing Milla's man

Yesterday we all went to play at AJ & Milla's house. Apparently there was some important footy game on tv that everyone wanted to watch?? There were lots of people there yelling at the tv and sometimes even jumping up and down. I didn't watch any footy but I did have a great time playing with Milla and having a kick of the football in the park.

As there were soooo many people there I thought that yesterday would be a good chance for me to make my move on Macs (rumoured to be Milla's future husband). My dad didn't much like the idea of me hiding in the cupboard with Macs but I thought that it was fun.

Love Amelia



p.s. Mum said that I should write a little note to Milla to let her know that I am just joking about stealing Macs away.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We hope Amelia does continue to enjoy her parties and outings just like her Nan and pop do although we have more fun outside than in the cupboard.