Thursday, September 28, 2006

My party


Planning a party sure is hard work... Since my last blog I have been busy helping Mummy and Daddy prepare for my birthday party. Everything from buying ingredients for party food, baking party food and cake, making thank you presents for my friends, cleaning my room, cutting the grass in the back yard and ensuring that my fairy dress is clean and ready for me to wear. Finally the big day arrived - a nice sunny day, a great day for a party!!

To start the day I awoke to see Nanny and Poppy peeping through my bedroom door. Nanny and Poppy had just arrived back from their visit to Darwin to see Aunty Shannon. They had traveled on the star plane back to Melbourne while I was sleeping and had arrived just in time for breakfast. After breakfast the preparations for the party begun - the cake was iced, the fairy bread was made, the lollies were put out AND best of all, Daddy brought home some special party balloons.

Around 12noon the door bell rang and in walked Bella & Eloise with lots of cuddles, kisses and presents.. Then all of a sudden the door bell rang again and again and again and my friends all arrived, with more presents.. It was sooooooo much fun having all of my friends at my house, especially since it was such a nice day and we all got to play outside on the swings and slide.

Soon it was time for the Happy Birthday song and best of all; the birthday cake! We even had time for blowing bubbles and some dancing to The Wiggles before everyone had to go home.

Hope everyone had as much fun as I did at my party.. Thanks for the presents - Amelia x


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gee Amelia i think that you had alot of fun at your b'day party with your friends i ish i could of been there to share your day. Hope that mum will take you shopping to buy some toys soon and let mummmy know to snd me a photo of what u brought Love u Aunty Shan xxx

Sheridan Family said...

We had a great day at your party. Hope to come again soon and try out your presents. Love Bella and Eloise. P.S Mum wants to know how you get your photos like that and caption them also.

Anonymous said...

Sorry we missed the BIG PARTY however it was great to have another LITTLE PARTY on Friday. N & P.