Wednesday, September 20, 2006

8 sleeps to go

I'm soooooooo excited!!!! Next week is my birthday and I'm going to be 3. Only 8 sleeps to go until my party and 9 sleeps until my actual birthday.

Today I went shopping with Mum & Zach for some party stuff. We had some much fun looking at all of the party things and somehow I even persuaded Mum into buying me some new fairy wings. I think that I will wear my new fairy wings to my party.. It's not a dress up party but it's my party so I think that I will dress up anyway. I think that I get this trait from my Daddy!! Anyway, the other exciting news is that the party is going to be at my house AND I that my friends will be coming to play as well as Nanny & Poppy, Aunty Kyla, Bella & Eloise AND Nan & Pop the following day. AND, Mum wonders why I can't sleep???????

Amelia x

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi everyone nanny and poppy are still alive and having fun but it's pretty hot up here. Had a good sleep lastnight as we went on a harbour crusie and hads a few wines. Lots of cuddles and kisses see you all when we get home.
Nanny and Poppy xxxxx

Anonymous said...

Please Amelia save Nan & Pop some fairy bread and all that yummy stuff until we get down to see you for your number three birthday on the 29th. Hope your party goes well on Thursday. Love Nan and Pop.

Sheridan Family said...

Amelia, We are going to have sooooo much fun at your party. We have some really fun presents for you and we can't wait to help you play with them. Love Izabella and Eloise. See you soon