Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Watch out Pop !!

While in Ulladulla we all went on a day trip with Nan & Pop to Nowra Wildlife Park. It was kind of like the zoo but a few different animals to look at so I decided that I should stay awake to see them all. There were some koalas, kangaroos, emus, cockies, horses, goats, geese, wombats, camels and donkeys and I had lots of fun watching Nan & Amelia feed them all with some special animal food. One animal that Nan & Amelia didn't feed though were the crocodiles. There were two crocodiles - John & Dawn. This is John behind me; he was very big!! Pop said that while in Darwin he saw crocodiles twice the size of John!!! I'm glad that I was getting some Pop cuddles while looking at John; I wasn't scared at all...

Zach

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is nice to know that Zac was not scared. His poor old Pop was, shall we say, a bit concerned as the fence was pretty low!!! However we survived and all had a wonderfull day plus a yummy picnic lunch. Oh I do so enjoy my Nan and Pop's retirement. So do we Zac.