Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Pin up girl

A little while ago I read a posting on my friend Milla's blog titled "Super Model". It was about a group requesting photos of little people (like Milla & me) to put together a calender of Victorian kids. Mum helped me to pick some of my favourite photos (as well as photos of Zach and of my cousins Bella & Eloise) and we emailed them to the calender lady on the computer. The other day Daddy checked the calender lady's site and discovered that she had put together an example of the calender for people to look at. And, guess who he saw ??????????????? ME - AMELIA.. Ok, so it's not the best photo to kick start my career but you have to start somewhere.

If you want to have a sneak peak at the calender go to http://www.katprintcreations.com/CalendarExample.html

Love Amelia

p.s. If you didn't pick it, I'm the one doing the blowfish on the glass door....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amelia, sorry to say that is not your best side however as we are biased, you do look lovely. N & P

Sheridan Family said...

Can't wait to see what month we have been given. Can you imagine we are going to be famous. Well almost. Love Izabella and Eloise.