Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Showers

Luckily I still have access to Bella & Eloise's computer so am able to quickly tell you how much I LOVE having showers.. Last Friday night when Daddy was looking after us I decided that it may be fun to have a shower instead of a bath. Since then I have had a shower every night!! Because it is sooo cold at night mum and dad were trying to find ways that I could have a shower but not get my hair wet. I know that you are thinking "why not wear a shower cap?".. Well, until Sunday we didn't have any so we had to be a little creative. Here is a photo of my shoping bag shower cap that I wore on Saturday night and one of my new pink shower cap.. I think that I look very cool don't you!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amelia, Nan did not have her first shower until she was nine. Bet she was on the nose. Pop used to have nice smelly baths. Aren't you lucky you have a nice hot shower and shoppings bags to keep your hair dry. Love your pretty pink shower cap, we look forward to seeing it on our next visit. I will bring down my pretty Blue one!!! Guess who? OXOX

Anonymous said...

wow having showers now aren't you a big girl now and your pretty shower cap looks good lucky it keeps your hair nice and dry. love u c u in 5 months can't wait A shannon xxxx