Saturday, July 15, 2006

Broken....

Just a quick message to let you all know that I may not be able to blog as much as usual for a while because today our computer broke! Luckily I helped Daddy unpack Bella & Eloise's new computer today so I am able to quickly send a message to let you know what is going on.. Here is a photo of my Daddy trying desperately to fix our computer.. He said that it he needed to fix it so that he can do some work tomorrow but I think that he really just wants to check ebay and some car sites. Love Amelia : - /

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amelia, we hope your smart daddy can fix your computer soon as we just love reading your newsy blogs. Nan and Pop

Anonymous said...

i hope daddy is enjoying using the ugly computer hope it is helping him. cheers bella and eloise

Anonymous said...

amelia tell daddy to hurry up and fix the computer cos i will miss out on your blogs Love u Shannon xxx