Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Photo shoot

Today mum found an outfit in my cupboard that is extremely cute but unfortantely one that won't fit me for much longer and because of the cold weather that we are having at the moment I don't think that i will get a chance to wear it outside. So WE decided that it would be fun if I put the outfit on and had a little photo session.. Mum and Amelia took lots and lots and lots of photos of me; some with my teddies, some with my eyes closed and lots of me smiling and laughing. Don't tell Daddy but I kinda liked the photo session. Maybe I could be a model one day ??

3 comments:

Turning Japanese said...

Oooh, I can see a similarity to Amelia in this photo. I can see them together in the flesh in about 10 days. Not long now...

Anonymous said...

Zac, we hope you become a famous model as soon as possible so you can look after your old Nan and Pop. You certainly have the good looks to get there. We are waiting and Nan says we are not Biased.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Anonymous said...

How cute r u in this photo u have the looks alright. Can't wit till i c u only 5 months to go too long love u A shannon xxxx