Sunday, April 23, 2006

Easter Saturday fun..

Who knew that Easter Saturday could be so much fun..

after debating whether to brave the cold Melbourne weather mum and I jumped into the car and drove around to the shops. Mum told me not to get too excited as we were only going to pick up a few things from the supermarket but little did she know that there were extra special activities to celebrate Easter..

Easter eggs for sale, face painting and even a small animal farm in the middle of the mall. The man in the farm told me that I was allowed to go in and play with the animals but I preferred to stay outside of the fence and look from a distance. At one point I thought that it may be worth putting on a brave face and going in, in particular to be nice to the bunny rabbits in hope that they were able to put in a good word about me to the "Easter bunny" but unfortunately that cow just looked a little bit too scary.

after a big day it was time for an extra special big sleep so that I would be able to keep up with my cousins, Bella & Eloise in the Easter egg hunt at Nanny's..

Love Amelia

No comments: