Sunday, April 23, 2006

Chocolate carrots ??

did you know that if you leave a carrot at the end of your bed it magically turns into chocolate eggs ?? I do.. And more to the point, chocolate eggs that you are allowed to eat at 8 o'clock in the morning.. And this year Easter bunny was feeling extra generous (or maybe a little health conscious) and also left a hi5 book and cd and a craft book. Wow, thank you Easter bunny!


Easter bunny had also visited Nanny's house and after one of Nanny's nice big yummy roast lunches Bella, Eloise and I got to go outside with our baskets and find them all. I'm glad that I had a big sleep the night before because at one stage I had to push Uncle Mick out of the way so that I could get to the eggs.




in an attempt to rid ourselves of some of the chocolate energy we popped on some hi5 and showed everyone just how good we could dance. Before I knew it it was then time for dinner and a bath before getting back into the car and coming home. I hope that everyone had as much fun (and chocolate) as I did over Easter.

See you next time !!

Amelia

No comments: