Thursday, April 13, 2006

and now it's my turn....


It looks like my little brother has beaten me to the blogspot.. but it is now my turn..

For those of you who don't know me I am Amelia. I am turning 3 at the end of September, so I guess that makes me about about 2 and a half.. I live with my mum and dad (also commonly referred to by me as Paula & Graeme) and my little brother, Zachary, in a house that my daddy is "fixing". I like to help my dad fix the house by using my own little hammer. Sometimes I also like to sneak some of dads tools to play with (oops I mean to help with). My favorite is the measuring "taper" which I like to hide in strange places when I finish playing with it and later receive lots of kisses and cuddles from dad when I find it for him..

in sitting down to write I'm not sure where to begin as there has been so much happening.. From now on I will try to write regularly so I don't forget what I need to tell you all. Hopefully I can even learn how to put pictures on here for you all to look at..

This week has been extra special as my nan & pop from NSW came to visit for 5 whole days. in addition to all the cuddles and kisses I got from them they also gave me a new pair of Princess pajamas and lots of new hair ties and clips.. I have managed to convince mum to let me wear my new pajamas every night since I got them but I have a feeling that she did sneak them out from my bedroom to the washing machine at some stage.

while nan & pop were here I took them to the zoo to show them my favorite animals. Pop took lots of photos of the animals for me, even the scary ones like the tiger and the big bears. Even though I was a little bit scared looking at some of the animals I pretended that I wasn't just so I could show nan & pop how grown up I am. Nan & pop even came to my music class with me and while there I somehow even convinced them to join in and put bunny ears on..

over the last couple of weeks I have heard a lot of people talk about an Easter bunny and whispers that this bunny actually brings chocolate eggs to my house. in fact my neighbor's told me today that there are only 3 sleeps to go until the Easter bunny comes. I think that I might stay awake and see if I can see him when he comes. Perhaps if I eat enough of the chocolate eggs that are already in the cupboard this will give me enough energy to do so..

Happy Easter everyone !

Love Amelia x

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hooray you made it online - CONGRATULATIONS!