Thursday, April 13, 2006

Hello from Zachary James


Hi everyone,

my name is Zachary James and i am nearly 12 weeks old.. people call me Zach or sometimes even Zachie (espcially when i'm being cute).. so if you want to call me Zach as well that is ok. this is my very first blog so please bear with me as i muddle my way through.. hopefully my big sister Amelia will be able to help me out or maybe i could even copy some of her stories and pictures as she writes them ??

life on the outside is pretty good so far.. i have so many people around me that are happy to give me kisses and cuddles and the list seems to be growing everyday as there are even more little babies that i am meeting.

in the last 12 weeks i have done lots of exicting things that i'm not even sure i will be able to remember them all to share with you.. However, i will try so here we go:
  • arrived home to be greeted by my Nanny and Amelia
  • had my friends, AJ & Milla, around for dinner on my first night at home
  • had my cousins, Izabella & Elosie and Aunty Kyla to visit
  • then, my Nan & Pop from NSW came down to visit and even stayed in our house for nearly 2 weeks !
  • a holiday at Nanny's for 10 days while our new kitchen and laundry were being installed
  • went into the city to watch the Commonwealth Games closing ceremony on a huge big screen

in addition to the above there have been numerous visits to the zoo, birthday parties, walks in the park, and even a divorce party. Oh, and one night mum and dad let me stay out very very late while we were at a wedding (not related at all to the divorce party at all for those of you who were wondering). the wedding followed Turkish traditions, one of which involved all the guests pinning money on the lady in the pretty dress and the man in his suit. i'm really not sure just how much money would have been pinned on them but i'm sure that it would have filled my money box quite nicely..

So as you can see i have been very busy since my big arrival and have at times found it difficult to find time for a little nap.. luckily i have a nice comfy seat in the car and also in the pram so i can nap while in transit.

all this talk of sleep is now making me sleeply so i better say goodnight..

Love Zach x

1 comment:

kings on the lake said...

great to meet you Zachary James looking forward to a cuddle.how do you like having a little brother Amelia?