Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Kinder goodbye





Goodbye kinder, but only for some kinder holidays... I will be back next year, I am already counting down the days. Today was my kinder concert / christmas party and all of the mum and dads, brothers and sisters, nans and pops came to watch and have a party! After a quick practice run it was time to sing and dance for everyone to see. Boy were there a lot of people there, and cameras too!! At the start of the concert my little brother Zachary thought that he was a kinder kid too. He stood proudly up the front with me and danced to a couple of the songs. Luckily mum was able to distract him before it was my turn to be a scarecrow and to be the "MC" for jingle bells. Everyone said that I did a great job!! After the concert it was time for a snack and a play. Here are some photos of us all..

Love Amelia

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Amelia. What a great day, singing, dancing and MCing. Do scarecrows dance? Don't think so.
Zach was good to help you with your singing and playing!!! We are so sad we missed your day but the photos are great and we can see how much fun you had. Have a happy Christmas. Lots of love from Pop and Nan. XX

Anonymous said...

Hey A&Z what has happened with your blogging I am sad not knowing what you both have been up to hope you both get back on to it soon. Love you both heaps.
Aunty Shannon xxxxx