Monday, September 24, 2007

nap time

When mum suggested an afternoon nap today I thought "great", another chance to sleep in my new bed. But, when I got in there I didn't actually feel very tired. So, I decided to hop out of bed (all by myself) and have a little play with my toys in my room. The thing was that I suddenly got quite tired playing with my toys and didn't quite have the energy to make it back into bed. So, I decided to just lay down and have a little rest next to my toys. Funny thing was that I woke up in my bed. Have I started sleep walking already?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are not sure about this story. First you get a beautiful big bed to sleep in then you sleep on the floor. Nan suggests you try the bed again as it must be more comfortable than the floor. Pop says who cares, sleep is sleep. Love Pop and Nan.

Anonymous said...

It is such hard work being a little boy, isn't it Zachary?!? Bec xx