Saturday, September 29, 2007

now that I'm 4

Aren't birthdays fun?? Today was my 4th birthday and I had SO much fun!!! not only did I get to open lots of presents in the morning but I then got to go to a birthday party for my friend Jayda, whose birthday is on the same day as me, and then to my friend Milla's house. Because it was my birthday lots and lots of people had gathered at Milla's house to party with me.... okay, you caught me out! They were also there to watch some football game on tv! After a big day I finally crept into bed at 9pm and dreamt about all of the special people that I had seen and played with for my birthday and of all the new toys and clothes that I was given.. They were lovely dreams!

Love Amelia

p.s. Forgot to say that I had a birthday party on Friday at my house. As soon as Mum gets the rest of the party photos from Del's camera I will post some for you!

No comments: