Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Grasshead.

On Sunday Daddy and I went to one of my favorite shops - Bunnings!! We got some grass seeds for our back yard and when we got home I got to help Daddy makes holes into the ground and sprinkle the seeds. When we had finished this Daddy got some socks out of his drawer, some textas and some other bits and pieces and we then put some grass seeds and dirt into the
socks !!! Daddy told me that I need to water Mr Poppet and Mr Ssssssss every day and that after a while they might grow some hair... Lets wait and see..

Amelia x

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amelia i hope your grasshead grows soon cant wait to see it Love shan xxx

Anonymous said...

How's GrassHead going Millie? Has he got any hair yet?
Bec
x

Anonymous said...

Amelia Pop knows some people who would be very happy to grow anything on their head, even grass.Look forward to seeing your grassheads. P & N.