Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Enjoying the sunshine

Hi Everyone,

It has been a little while since my last blog. I have been busy teaching myself how to crawl... I'm not quite there yet but sooooooooo very close. Being able to crawl (well commando crawl at the moment) is fun because I can now go on little adventures all by myself. Today I ventured into Amelia's room for a play with her farm and puppets and then I went into my room to play under my change table. I love being able to move myself around and discover all of the places that mummy and daddy have been hiding from me.

As well as the crawling thing I have been busy growing some teeth and practicing my "mum mums" and "da das".. Sometimes I can even sit up by myself for a little while, but at the moment my favorite thing would have to be learning to crawl. Although, a swing in the park is a close second!!

Love to all, Zach x

3 comments:

Sheridan Family said...

You look sooo cheeky, we bet you will be into everything once you can go quicker. And you will probably have an Eloise partner in crime to help you.
Love us all

Anonymous said...

thats good news that you r nearly crawling now you can sneak into amelias room and get into some trouble love u a shan

Anonymous said...

Zach we are so pleased you are becoming a man with all this staggering around stuff.There is so much to see, glad you are finding it. N & P