Monday, August 07, 2006

A weekend at Nanny's house

On the weekend Mummy, Amelia & I packed our bags and drove to Nanny's house for a little visit while Daddy stayed home to sand the cornices in the kitchen. I think that Daddy would have liked me to stay home and help him but I am still too little to be climbing ladders and getting covered in dust. Maybe one day when I am much older I will be able to help.. Just before we left on Friday I decided that it was time to mark another milestone so surprised mum by rolling over from my back to my tummy. In fact I am so good at it now that EVERYTIME I am put on the ground I end up on my tummy.



While in Ballarat we visited Bella & Eloise and played out at their house for ages. Unfortunately I got a little tired and needed to nap in Eloise's bed. However, the nap was quite short as the girls woke me up with their screams of excitment. I didn't mind though; it's not everyday that I get to play at Bella & Eloise's house. Love Zach


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well u r clever zac, Am good that u change your blog site but aunty kyla,bella and eloise must b busy.
Keep on rolling
Love u Shannon

Anonymous said...

Well, sometimes it is hard to know which side is up. You are a real "smartie pants" now young Zac.
Just watch your head with all this rolling over. Proud Nan and pop.