Monday, July 31, 2006

Happy 6 months old to me..


Hello everyone, today I am 6 months old.. and to celebrate (????) Mummy and Amelia took me to get my 6 month immunizations. Okay so it wasn't much of a celebration but I did get lots of big cuddles from both Mummy and Amelia and I got to sleep lots through the day. Cuddles and sleep, what more could a person wish for... Well there is always chocolate cake, I'm sure that cake would make my legs feel better. Mum assures me that some vegies and yoghurt may even work wonders. I think that she is trying to get me to wait until I turn one for chocolate cake !!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What can we say? Your Nan and Pop just love lots and lots of chocolate cake and when we get close enough we will share with you. Happy six months birthday celebrations little man. No 1 of course is most important but in the meantime please make every post a winner. Only some 60 plus to catch up to the "Oldies" Guess who.

Anonymous said...

Wow I didn't think that you where that old you will b able to eat your choc cake soon little man. Love always Shannon xxxx

Sheridan Family said...

Poor Zac, mum's can be cruel sometimes. Don't worry you will have forgotten about it now. Big kisses.

Unknown said...

Happy 1/2 Birthday Zac, Love SuperRelish