Thursday, June 08, 2006

My holiday

Last Friday mum, Zach & I packed some clothes, along with ALL of the essential child items and drove to Ballarat to visit Nanny for the weekend. It had been ages since I last saw Nanny; I think that the last time I was at her house was when there were chocolate eggs hidden in her garden. Hmmm, I hoped that there were still some left to find.. Unfortunately Daddy didn't come to Ballarat and therefore wasn't able to help me on my search for chocolate eggs. Daddy stayed home to make a big mess in Zach's new room.

Upon arriving in Ballarat Nanny was still at work so we ventured out to visit Bella, Eloise and Aunty Kyla. It had been ages since I had seen them also so as you can imagine we had lots of catching up to do. Unfortunately the batteries in mum's camera went flat so I haven't got many photos to show you all but I remember having lots of fun with Bella and Eloise not only on the Friday but also on Sunday, Monday, Wednesday & Thursday !!!

Life on Bella & Eloise's farm is lots of fun, there is soooo much room to run around, a sand pit and cubby house to play in and eggs to collect from Uncle Mick's chickens. On Monday Bella and I collected three eggs each. Shortly after, Aunty Kyla put three of the eggs into a bowl to make chocolate cup cakes. You see, I accidentally tripped and my eggs fell onto the floor and smashed... While trying to scope them up Bella then accidentally fell over her basket and smashed her eggs as well. Yummm, chocolate cup cakes !!

On Wednesday I woke up very early and mum & dad drove me out to Bella & Eloise's again, this time in my pajamas. On the way out I noticed that the grass was white instead of green. Mum said that Jack Frost had been through the night and painted the grass white. I think that it would have been fun to paint so much grass so hopefully Jack will wake me up next time and give me time to get my painting clothes on so that I can help.


After waving goodbye I stayed at Bella & Eloise's house by myself while Mum, Dad & Zach went to see a Rainbow with Nan & Pop Bryant and most importantly say goodbye to my Great Pa (I am such a BIG GIRL..) Mum said that the rainbow was too far for me to go in the car and that I would have a much better time playing at the farm. I didn't mind at all because it meant I had more time to spend with my cousins and that I would get to stay overnight with Nanny & Poppy by myself. Also, Dad told me that Nan & Pop Bryant were coming to stay ay MY house in a couple of days so I don't miss out on seeing them at all !!

Well hopefully I have caught everyone up on my whereabouts for the last week; I have missed writing to you all. For those that are new to blogging, don't forget to leave me a message by clicking on the COMMENTS field below.

Love & kisses, Amelia x

p.s. Zach said hi as well and to tell you that he will write as soon as he recovers from his road trip.

1 comment:

kings on the lake said...

you sure have been with your cake making painting building and holidaying it is no wonder you don't have much time for writing.