Monday, June 12, 2006

Adult Supervision Required ??

After such a hectic day yesterday playing with my cousins; Becka & Jessa, and Nan & Pop i decided that a little quiet time was the way to go. Mum helped me to get out my craft box and set up my paints then left me to paint a picture for my other cousin, Grace. After i had finished my painting i decided that while mum & dad weren't looking it would be fun to see what i would look like with a little bit of purple facial hair.. What do you think ??


3 comments:

Turning Japanese said...

This is very cute...
urple really suits you!

Turning Japanese said...

Purple

Anonymous said...

I Love this site i check it all the time to see what Amelia and zac have been up to looks like purple is her colour. I miss them and can't wait to see them all again. Aunty Shannon. xxxxxx