Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Helping out


Today after a busy morning playing with my friends and "doing coffee" at our usual cafe I helped mum clean my bedroom, which included sorting through my clothes. In doing so I found my bathers and in an attempt to scare away the cold weather I talked mum into letting me put them on.. I also tried to talk mum into setting the pool up in the backyard however she didn't think that that would be such a good idea.. I can't wait until it is summer time again !!

When dad got home from work I then helped him in Zach's new room by using my hammer to help build some shelves. I think that I really looked the part in my bathers and slippers, what do you think ??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Amelia and Zac,
U sure look good in your bathers and slippers but it would be abit cold to go swimming in your pool this time year but you should make mummy and daddy take you on a holiday and visit me as you can swim all year around. Well Zac you have came a long way rolling you look so cute and I cant wait to meet you so i can hug you and spoil you with lots of kisses. Love U both Aunty Shannon xxxxx P.S Make sur that mummy gives u both lots of kisses and hugs for me hope to see you soon when mummy buys me a Robbie Williams ticket!!!