Saturday, June 24, 2006

Happy birthday Aunty Shannon

Well Thursday wasn't quite warm enough for a swim which meant that we needed to come up with another way to spend the day. And what better way than finger painting... Or foot painting as it soon turned out to be.

After we were all cleaned up I then helped mum to make dinner. To celebrate my Aunty Shannon's 30th birthday we made golden syrup dumplings which I then put a candle in and sang the Happy Birthday song. I think that I sang loud enough for Aunty Shannon to hear it all the way from Darwin....

2 comments:

kings on the lake said...

gee wizz you sure did have a fun day with finger and feet painting, maybe you can show us how to do it when we see you.i love dumplings so you might make me some to.

Anonymous said...

Hi Amelia, Thank you very much for singing happy birthday to me I heard it, you must of been singing loud. You made me cry when I read your message, U look like you enjoyed finger painting and painting with your feet. Did mummy tell you that am coming to visit in December? then we can enjoy doing lots of things together maybe if mummy will let you came down to portland to see the baby penguins along with bella and elouie.
Love you Aunty Shannon xxxxx