Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The Grand Ball


Being at school surely keeps me busy.. so busy that blogging has unfortunately taken a back seat.. While we all have lots of photos and stories still to post I wanted to quickly share with you all the ever important event on my social calender, happening this Saturday - The Grand Ball!! After weeks and weeks of practicing we are all finally ready to put on our ball gowns (the girls that is) and show everyone how well the prep class can waltz. Only 4 more sleeps..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, that is amazing, I want to go to a ball too. Make sure you take millions of photos so I can see just how beautiful you are in your ball gown.
Love Milla

Anonymous said...

We are so excited about coming to the Grand Ball. I'm sure if you ask nicely, Darren will dance with you.
Bec
xx