Tuesday, February 17, 2009

family picnic

Not only did I get to stay at school all day today with my friends but I got to go back to school for dinner with them... Even some of my old kinder friends decided to come along so there were heaps of friends to play with. We all had heaps of full playing tug-of war (my team won of course!), frisbee, and running around the oval chasing the big ball.. Once we were all fun, tired and dusty it was time to head home for a bath. Lucky there's no school tomorrow, I don't think that I have the energy!!!

Love Amelia

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Amelia. Nan and Pop worked how you won the tug of war. Who is that BIG man on your team. Even after such a big day we are sure you could have gone back the next day. Love Pop and Nan

PaperTree Designs said...

Hey thats Chloe and I! Funny.
x