Tuesday, December 02, 2008

school

Can you believe that my time at kinder is nearly finished?? it's nearly concert day so that means that it's nearly christmas then holidays and then school!!!! Over the last few weeks I (along with about 6 other kinder friends) have spent the morning at our new school, in the class room with our teachers and all of the other prep children. I even met my buddy (her name is Yasmin) and she helped me to draw some pictures and told me a bit about all of the fun stuff that we get to do at school.. Next year when I am at school Yasmin will be my buddy every day and is going to help me find my way around the school yard and even play with me at recess and lunch time. I can't wait!!!!! In preparation of going to school I have be practising getting dressed in the morning, packing my bag (with all of my school clothes), walking to school (currently the kitchen) and hanging my bag up before going outside to play! Mum says that my school uniform will be worn out before it's even time to start school.

No comments: