Saturday, November 15, 2008

my friend Milla

Some of you know my friend Milla or may have heard me talking about her.. Well Milla also recently turned 5 and celebrated with a dance party. There were some big ballet girls that came to Milla's house to teach us a new dance and to help us do lots of other fun things. I especially liked the limbo and showing our special dance to all of the mums and dads. While I was busy dancing my little brother Zach was busy exploring the party food table. He found lots of yummy things there to munch on. i think his favourite (and mine) were the mini yo-yo's..




A couple of weeks later there was also a very special occasion - Milla sleeping over at my house. We kicked my littliest brother, Chase, out of his room into mine and Milla and I slept on the red couch / bed. Because I had stayed up a little later than usual I had a little sleep in in the morning so Milla and Zach got to play together for a while. Event though it was a little chilly outside apparently they crept outside for a jump on the trampoline and to make a house for the little snail that they found on the deck. Later in the day we took Milla to a school fete where we met up with her mum. Another special person was at the fete and Milla and I decided that we would like to have our photo taken with him.. Can you guess who it was??





No comments: