Sunday, September 28, 2008

turning 5

Turning 5 is so much fun especially when it involves a gymnastics party!! One and a half hours in the gym to play games and have free time. Let's see, what was my favourite thing?? well there was the birthday girl bungy swing (which i loved!!), jumping into the foam bricks, the big bouncy trampolines, the rings, the beam and of course the big birthday feast. But the fun didn't stop there.. After a quick ride back to our house Bella, Eloise, Asha, Aunty Kyla and Nanny all stayed to help me open my presents. We even found time to play with some of them before it was time for them to leave.. Thanks everyone for coming to celebrate my party, i hope that you had as much fun as I did.

Kisses, Amelia

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amelia. Nan is sitting here saying Wow and Oh Boy and all that stuff. She just loved your party pictures. So did I.Wish we could have been with you.
Hope next year.
Love from Nan and Pop.