Thursday, March 06, 2008

Daddy's holidays

While Daddy is on holidays he gets to come to lots and lots of fun places with Amelia and I. Today he took us to this groovy new kids hair dressers that I discovered while looking at Henry's blog. I got to sit in a jeep and Amelia got to sit on a motorbike while we got our hair cut. Oh, and we got to watch Thomas the Tank Engine as well!!! When we got home I think that mum was a bit surprised by how short my hair now is. However, I think that she was also a little relieved that it isn't quite as short as daddy's..

So, what do you think of my new look??

Zach x


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think your new haircut is great Zachary ... it looks even better in person!
Love, Bec

Unknown said...

Jelly Hair is great. Maybe I should get my hair cut too.
Love AJ Pickle

Team Melmac said...

Hi Zach. I'm glad you had fun at the hairdresser. I even sat in the same "chair" (!) as you. I like your hair cut. Henry x

Anonymous said...

Hi Zach. Hard to believe a hair cut could change how you look. Like the angel smile. Pop.