Thursday, January 31, 2008

happy birthday to me

It seemed like christmas was only just over and surprise!!! another present waiting for me in the back room. Today was my 2nd birthday and upon waking nice and early I was showered in kisses and cuddles and given presents. My first present was from Nan & Pop (which Amelia helped me open) and then I noticed this big table wrapped up in newspaper. Once Amelia and I tore it off I discovered this great train table.. But that was not it. I opened the drawers and discovered a train track and lots of trains, cars and other stuff. Today was a special day for another reason - Amelia's first day at 4 year old kinder. So after saying goodbye to her mum and I set about setting up the train track. Unfortunately we were still going at this task when Amelia got home and then I even needed to have a nap before mum had finished putting it all together!! After an afternoon of playing trains it was time for some dinner and birthday cake! Amelia helped mum make the cake so it was extra special birthday cake. YUM!!

Mum has helped me put up some photos from my birthday and also from the party that I shared with my friend Olivia yesterday. Olivia is one whole day older than me so we decided to celebrate together. Two birthday cakes and 'happy birthday" songs to me in two days.. I sure am lucky!

Love Zachary the big grown up 2 year old!


No comments: