Thursday, October 18, 2007

a day at the farm

I LOVE visiting my cousins, Bella & Eloise.. There is sooooo much to do at their house! After a play in the park and lunch at the big M place, we went out to play at Bella & Eloise's. While I was there I played in the sand pit and cubby house, on the swings, on the trampoline, chased the cats, talked to the goats, feed the chickens, chased the chickens, climbed machinery, rode the go cart (if only for 30 secs) and then to finish it all off, a play inside before dinner and a bath!!! phew, am I tired.. Zach





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Zach. Glad to see you are becoming a farmer. It is lots of fun playing with all the animals. Perhaps Dad can get you a sheep for the back yard so he does not have to cut the lawn or is thats Mum's job??? Love Pop and Nan.