Wednesday, September 12, 2007

conquering fears

"CONQUERING"

Sure is a big word but apparently this is what I did when i decided that I wanted to have a ride on a pony at the Wallan market on the weekend. In fact I conquered my fears so well that I didn't want the ride to end! Mum told me that when Nanny was a little girl she used to ride ponies all the time and that she even let the ponies jump over things while she was on their back. Perhaps I will practice a little more before I encourage the pony to jump!

Love Amelia the pony rider!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, conquering is a big word, but you are nearly 4! Congratulations ... what a big step. Bec x

Anonymous said...

Howdy Pardner. Just great to see you on that great BIG horse. Glad you did not fall off but that is what Pop used to do. Nice to hear you are going to keep riding. Maybe you can teach Zach how to ride. Love Nan and Pop.

Unknown said...

Hey, that looks like fun. Let's all go to St Kilda and ride the ponies there one weekend.