Tuesday, April 03, 2007

stocking curls

The other night my mum came up with the crazy idea of wrapping my hair in old stockings..... She said that Nanny used to make curls in her hair using this method as well as Aunty Kyla's and Aunty Shannon's, especially the night before a dancing competition. So i sat there and let my mum put stockings in my hair and i then slept all night with them in my hair only to discover upon taking them out the next morning that it didn't work!!! So, after finding out the correct way to do it we tried again last night. Here are the before and after shots.. Better than the first attempt but i think that we still need some practice!!

Love Amelia


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amelia, you hair looks lovely in curls!
When I was little, my mum used to put my hair in 'rags' ... and we pretty much had the same result.
Bec
xx

Unknown said...

I like having curls too, but my mum does braids or buns to make it go curly instead. Maybe mum can make my hair go into rags to, she said that she used to have ragged hair when she was little too.
Love Princess George

Anonymous said...

Pop says he has natural curly wavey hair so there. But Nan can remember your Mum dancing with ringlets just like that. Your Nan has a good memory. We did so much like your hair like that especially when you learnt how to do it properly. Just joking. Love Nan and Pop.

Anonymous said...

They look nice. Happy Easter to all hope easter bunny comes again Love u both heaps Aunty Shannon