Wednesday, March 21, 2007

discovering the zoo on foot

Yes I have been to the zoo many times before (way too many times to count) but today was the first time that I got to discover parts of the zoo on foot wearing my first pair of walking shoes. Walking around the zoo sure was fun although I got the feeling that mum would much rather me be in the pram. That way she can control which way I go and she is not turning around to go back the same way that she just came from chasing me.. I'm sure that the big sleep I had afterwards made up for it though.. Zach x



2 comments:

Sheridan Family said...

Wouldn't you and Eloise have fun Zach. We would never be able to catch you two.

Anonymous said...

Hey Zach looks like you handled it all OK. Must ask, where were you going up the purple path? Your Mum has lots of patience. Nan & Pop.