Tuesday, February 06, 2007

the wait is finally over...


After waiting patiently for so many months today was kinder day.. Daddy came home from work early and we all walked from our house to kinder. I was so excited that I ran through the gate ahead of everyone else!! Inside the kinder I found my special place to hang my jacket and bag, two little toilets for us to use and a whole lot of fun activites AND lots of new friends to play with. After showing mum, dad and Zach how I could paint and play in the kitchen it was time to say goodbye and stay at kinder all by myself!!! It was so much fun being at kinder with all of my new friends and our teachers Luisa and Robyn. Only two more sleeps until I get to go again!!

Love Amelia




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow kinder did you cry when mum,dad and zac lefted? It doens't look like you did. What did they do all day without you? Am glad that you enjoyed your kinder and hope you still do when you get into it.

A shannon xxxx

Unknown said...

Hey, that's not fair. How come Amelia can go to kinder and I can't. I want to live in Coburg too!

I can't wait to see you again and you can tell me all about kinder.
Love Princess George

Anonymous said...

Amelia, what can we say? You have had a wonderfull time at Kinder and you get to go back again. You must tell us more about your kinder. It sounds so interesting. Love Nan and Pop.