Thursday, February 22, 2007

A day with my cousins

I knew that we were going to visit Nanny, Poppy, Aunty Kyla, Bella & Eloise but I didn't know that I would get to play with Eloise and Bella all day by MYSELF while mum was off visiting some friends and taking Zach to the back doctor. What a great day I had... In the morning Eloise and I played while Bella was at kinder and in the afternoon after helping Aunty Kyla pick Bella up, Bella and I played while Eloise had a sleep!!! Then, today after dropping Bella at kinder again Aunty Kyla and Eloise met mum, Zach and me for coffee before we came home so that I could go to kinder. I didn't like saying bye everyone in Ballarat but kinder sure is worth coming home for.

Amelia x


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amelia, you are so lucky to travel around to your family and friends and THEN come back to Kinder. We hope you had lots and lots of fun. Nan and Pop.