Sunday, January 07, 2007

Road Trip

We like it when Dad is on holidays because we get to go on road trips. On Friday because it was sooooooo very hot both inside and outside our house we went to the beach.. The beach was on the other side of the world at a place called Dromana. After a swim and a play in the sand we had fish n'chips for lunch before heading back to Frankston to visit Aunty Dot. Aunty Dot is our Nan's Aunty so I guess that makes her our great great Aunty. It had been a long time since we last saw Aunty Dot but she remembered me crawling under her table when I was Zachary's age. Here is a photo of us with Aunty Dot on Friday. And just to show you that I remember being at Aunty Dot's before here is a photo of me with her when I was just 4 months old.

Love Amelia


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What lovely photos. Auntie Dot is your nan's favourite Auntie and now she is your favourite Great Great Auntie. Glad you all had a wonderful day. Hope you all have lots more surprise days like that. Love from Nan and Pop. OXOXOXOX.