Monday, January 29, 2007

3 years, 4 months old AND.....

3 years, 4 months old AND today I finally had my first real hair cut.. Mum, Zachary and I were just down at the shops today doing a few jobs when we walked past a hairdressers that I liked the look of, SO, I asked mum if I could get my hair cut. Mum went to talk to the lady and before I knew it I was sitting up in a really tall chair and Connie was spraying water in my hair and starting to comb it then cut it and then she even used the hair dryer and a big round funny brush to style it!

Getting my hair cut was fun... I don't know why I waited so long. Amelia x


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A boat ride and a hair cut where u good for the lady who cut your hair I know last time i tryed to brush your hair it ended up in tears oh well u must of grown up.
Shan xxxx

Anonymous said...

How exciting that you finally had your hair cut! You look so grown up!
See you on Wednesday for Zachies birthday!
Bec
x

Anonymous said...

Well done Amelia, you hair does look so nice. You must have hair like Pops' except Pops is a bit grey in places and a bit hard to find in places. Love Pop and Nan.