Thursday, December 21, 2006

Go karting!!!!!!

What a week I have had... I have been so very busy that I even forgot to blog! Last Thursday mum picked up my Aunty Shannon up from the airport very very early. After I woke up (in mum's bed) I found Aunty Shannon in MY BED! After spending 2 days with us we then drove Aunty Shannon back to Ballarat. While there we had lunch with Nanny and Poppy and then went to see Aunty Mick, Bella & Eloise. Since we all hadn't seen Aunty Shannon for so long Bella decided to show her how she can drive the go kart. It was so much fun driving around with Bella that I then decided to have a drive. Aunty Mick and Bella helped me with the steering but Aunty Mick did say that I was good on the accelerator. Mum looked a bit nervous while I was driving but I think that after watching how responsible Bella and I both were she will let me have another go next time.

After saying goodbye to everyone we headed home and weren't home for very long before some more visitors arrived - Nan & Pop. Nan & Pop stayed for only one night as they also had to visit Uncle Steve and then Aunty Samm before going home. It was good to see Nan & Pop again, I hope that they come back again really soon.

Then on Monday, my Nanny and Aunty Shannon came back to my house because Mum, Dad and Aunty Shannon went to a concert - someone called Robbie ?? Anyway, it meant that Nanny looked after Zachie and me.. Mum & Dad went out again on Tuesday night for Dad's work christmas dinner. This night Zachie and I had 3 babysitters - Nanny, Aunty Shannon and Dan!!! Christmas sure is fun!

Amelia

p.s. take a look at my driving.. It was FUN!
p.s.s. that's aunty mick's bottom that you can see on your screen... he he


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amelia, you are so lucky to have all those visitors. We are sure you enjoyed the go-karting but not sure about this utube thing. Perhaps you or Mum could explain. Love Nan and Pop.

Unknown said...

When you add the youtube video, go to the html and reduce the size by 1/3, possibly to I think to 400 and 233 (just random numbers that stuck in my head - so probably wrong). That should make the screen the right size. Can't wait to see the video!