Monday, December 11, 2006

christmas in the city

Today my daddy stayed home from work. Because we were all home mum had a brillant idea. Let's all go into the city and have a look at the special christmas displays at Myer and David Jones. Unfortunately for us half of Melbourne had the same idea as mum and there were way too many people lining up to see Santa so after a look at the decorations and toys, a little shopping and a cino we headed to "the burbs". Here I was able to get within touching distance of Santa without lining up (yes I actually talked to him without screaming and discovered that he is a nice person...) and he even gave me some special stickers to bring home. I like Santa.

Amelia x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow. What a great day. All of you went into the City and saw all the Christmas decorations. We did that long ago too. And to think you talked to Santa. We knew he was a nice man, especially when he has pressies. See you soon. Love Pop and Nan XXXXXXXXXXXX