Monday, November 06, 2006

Meow


This is a photo of me at the Melbourne Cup Kids Carnival at Federation Square on Sunday. One of the nice ladies there painted my face for me. I pretended that I was Dudley (Nanny's cat). There were lots of fun things to see at the carnival although the idea of seeing them was much better than actually seeing them... When mum told me that I was going to see Spot the Dog I was very excited. BUT, he was much bigger than I thought he would be and I was a bit scared. Freddo Frog and Fireman Sam were also there but I didn't like them either; luckily Daddy was there to give me lots of cuddles to make me less afraid. But, I did like The Hooley Dooleys...
After The Hooley Dooleys finished we went to see the ponies. I thought that I would have a little pony ride (like Abi did last week at her party) but when the lady went to lift me up onto the pony I changed my mind.. Mum said that I am allowed to do that cause I'm a girl.

Amelia xx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Meow Meow you do look like nanny's cat what about mervyn? You do so many things you must like living in melbourne see you soon I have only got five more weeks to go.
Love u Aunty Shannon xxxxx

Anonymous said...

That's the best part about being a girl Amelia, being able to change your mind WHENEVER you like!

Anonymous said...

Wow again. Dogs, Cats, Frogs and Hooley Dooleys all on the same day and then horses. How do you get all these fun things? Were the frogs GREEN ONES because Nan just loves Green Frogs! I think she does. Love Pop and nan.