Thursday, November 30, 2006

Daddy's new project

The last few weekends I have been helping my daddy build his new deck in our back yard. There has been lots of digging, cutting, nailing and some painting. The best bit of the deck is that once it is finished I will have a great big new stage that I will be able to dance on. Last weekend Dad was so happy with my help that he put a temporary platform on the deck for me to practice my dancing on.. It was even more fun a couple of days later when it rained and there was water on my platform.

Amelia




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amelia, your Daddy is so lucky to have you to help him with the deck. And you keep him happy with your dancing. Lucky, lucky Daddy. Nan & Pop will have to check your dancing. Are you as good as your Mommy? N&P

Unknown said...

Wow, your very own stage! We can't wait to come over and dance with you.
Love AJ and Milla