Tuesday, October 31, 2006

More parties


On Friday my friend Alex had his birthday party at Billy Lids. Unfortunately I wasn't able to make it to the party cause I was sick. Even after a big morning sleep I still wasn't feeling well and so spent the afternoon on the couch : - (

BUT, the good news is that another one of my friends, Abi. had her birthday party on Sunday. Not only was there a playground, there was a mini train to ride on and pony rides as well. Mummy, Daddy, Zach and I all squeezed into a train carriage but there was no way that I was going to get onto the pony. After everyone had finished their rides it was time for birthday cake. I even managed to sit next to Abi so that I could help her with all of the important tasks such as blowing out the candles, taking the candles out and eating the smarties off the top of the cake !

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

More birthday parties u r so lucky to have somany friends that are having birthday's. I can't wait till i get to play with u and maybe watch some movies together as well. C u soon I can't wait love u Aunty shannon

Anonymous said...

Wow. All those birthday parties and yummy cakes. You have a great life. N & P

Anonymous said...

Sorry Amelia, we forget to ask, who were those "older people on Yours and Zach's train??? They look lke your Mum and Dad. Pop.