Saturday, August 12, 2006

Meet Dora

Because I was such a good girl while shopping today Daddy bought me a new fish to put in my fish bowl at home. I decided to call her Dora. Mummy helped me clean out the bowl and then it was time for Doris (my old fish) to meet Dora. They seem to like each other. After cleaning the fish it was then time to help Mum wash her car because it was very very dirty. It had been sooooo long since the car had been washed that i don't even remember the last time we did it!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Amelia. We are soooooooo glad Doris and Dora like each other as they do live close together all the time. Did Zac help clean Mummy's car? You can clean Nan & Pop's when you come up to see us. Oh well, maybe. Lots of love, look after your fish. N & P. XOXOXOXO

Anonymous said...

Hello Amelia I know u have done a good job washing mum's car how about u coming to wash mine it really needs it.
Love u Shannon xxxxx