Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Life as a nearly three year old..

What a busy week I have had. So busy in fact that I haven't had a chance to sit down and blog!! So I thought tonight I would let you know a bit about all of the fun things I have been doing and post a few photos to share with you. Lets see - a visit to Abby's house for lunch and to see her new little sister, Emily; a play and a late lunch in Rathdowne St (including ice cream!); a ride in a very cool bike double pram thing to the Flemington market with AJ & Milla and a playdate at Luca's house while Mum and Zach shopped. Add to this the usual weekly activities like Hey dee ho, playing in the park, dressing up in mum's tops and glasses, playing with Zach and painting with my feet and you will understand just why I get so tired and need to have a BIG sleep before starting a new day.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gee Amelia you have been a busy girl to fit all of that in am glad you are taking holidays soon.
Love u both A shan xxxx

kings on the lake said...

you sure do have a very busy social life Amelia. wish we could join in. keep up the fun times.

Turning Japanese said...

I love the foot photo. You should frame that one.

Anonymous said...

OK. Time to slow down. Nan and Pop do not move too fast in Ulladulla unless it is "tucker" time so when you are all here tomorrow watch it. Seriously we hope the weather is reasonable so we can visit the beach, zoo and all those good things.