Sunday, July 09, 2006

Nanny's house

I have had such a busy few days that I really don't know where to start.. I didn't have my computer with me to blog as I went along so hopefully I am able to remember everything.. On Tuesday night Daddy left to go on a big airplane to Perth for work. As he was going to be gone for a few days Mum, Zach and I packed some things and drove to Nanny's house for a three night sleepover. As well as seeing Nanny again I also spent time with Bella & Eloise. On Thursday I got to play with Bella & Eloise most of the day as Aunty Kyla went to work and my mum looked after us all. We had lots of fun playing dress ups, dancing and making Aunty Kyla a very special birthday card.

On Friday I got to play with Eloise again while Bella was at kinder. Friday was Bella's first day at kinder. When she got home she showed us the snowman that she made and told us how much fun she had had. Then it was time to sing the happy birthday song to Aunty Kyla, help blow out candles and most importantly, eat cake!!

I love it when I go to stay at Nanny's & Poppy's and when I get to play with my cousins. Maybe next time I will be able to go for a sleep over all by myself ... Amelia x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow you all look very cute in your fairy dresses and also very grown up can't wait to see you all am counting already. Love u all Love always Aunty Shannon xxxx and zac looks like he is nice a relaxed wacthing the fis swim i can just see mick sleeping on the floor :)