Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Fun with my cousins


What is better than seeing your cousins once a week?? THREE times in one week - Wednesday, Saturday & Sunday !! On Saturday night Bella, Eloise, Aunty Kyla and Uncle Mick all arrived at my house. This was exactly what I needed to brighten me up seen as though I had been feeling unwell all day.. On Sunday morning I woke up to the laughter of Bella & Eloise and fortunately, was feeling much better than the day before. After a quick shower with Bella, Eloise AND Aunty Kyla we all got dressed and ventured to Ikea, except for Daddy who was going out to help Darren's mummy move some heavy furniture. While at Ikea we discovered some fun things to play with and by the time we got to the end of the maze we were all feeling quite tired. Luckily Aunty Kyla and Uncle Mick had bought lots of things so there was a trolley for us to rest on.. After some popcorn and a few episodes of "Dora" it was time for the new computer to be packed up and taken back to Ballarat with its new family. Before it was packed up though I gave Bella and Eloise a quick lesson on blogging so that they can set up one of their own up on the new computer. I can't wait to see what fun things they get up to!!

Love Amelia

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amelia, you have so much fun with your cousins. We are pleased you are teaching Uncle Mick to work the computer and all about BLOGS. He must be so happy. Nan and Pop.