Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Gwyneth's Excursion


Today my teddy Gwyneth came to Hey dee ho with me for a teddy bears picnic. Gwyneth sang and danced with me and the other teddy bears and even bounced up and down as we sang the hokey pokey. Even though she fell off a couple of times she seemed to have lots and lots of fun.. She didn't even seem to mind when I accidentally dropped her while walking to the park. Luckily mum noticed that she was missing and we went back to find her.

After arriving home from Hey dee ho i was pleasantly surprised to find that most of my old house that had made its way out to my back yard over the course of the past year had disappeared. and what's even more exicting is that there is a man out there at the moment cleaning the rest of it up. Hopefully by the weekend i will have even more room to ride my bike.

believe it or not, this is only half of what was there....

No comments: