Monday, May 01, 2006

fixing my house..

On the weekend another room in my house was finished..and the best bit is that I found all of my old movies again and got to put them back into the drawers in the TV cabinet, in a place that I can reach them...AND I can now watch and listen to them in surround sound !!!

while there are still quite a few things to be done it is very exciting seeing my house getting closer and closer to being finished. by the time we finish I think that I will be an expert painter and plasterer and lets not forget just how handy I am with my hammer!



While I consider myself to be quite the handyman I have also been cooking up a storm in the new kitchen. Here I am helping mum make Jessica's birthday cake, complete with icing. Yum !!


see you next time !!
Amelia

1 comment:

Turning Japanese said...

So, Amelia, is your bedroom one of the finished rooms in your house?
When I get back, can I come and see all your hard work? I haven't seen your fixer upper yet.
See you in August.